Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Late (or Early) Valentine's Day Cupcakes

So I think to get my blog going I'm going to randomly start showing some of the things I've made in the past... Let me just tell you that everything I do is a learning process... some days my crafts are ehhh and some days they are wow! Don't worry I'll show both... Although it's still odd to write as if I'm talking to someone BUT I do have to say that it's nice to know that someone out there is reading this :).

So I wanted to share with you all the cupcakes I made for my lil man's pre-k class for V-Day 2010.
(Next time I make something I will be sure to take pics of the process rather than just the end result...)

Strawberry Cupcakes with a semi-homemade (my favorite kind of homemade) cream cheese frosting and chocolate red hearts... You should have seen how fast these 5 years olds DEVOURED these things... Not a single one left; it was awesome!


Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment